Tuesday 27 December 2011

Posted by
Roary Scrawl
on December 25, 2011



Finally, Twistmas day is here! I've been waiting 364 days for this. Tyra Fangs was so surprised by my gift! To make up for last year when I used her favourite hoop earrings as cookie cutters, I got her some SUPER blingy earrings this year. The best part? I hid them in our blinged out Twistmas tree! They were right in front of her the whole time and she had no idea. I luuuurve surprises! She hasn't given me my gift yet… But I can't WAIT. Check out this wintry puzzle.





Hey, I gotta run. I have to eat ALL the candy in my Twistmas stocking so I can finally have two warm feet. I don't know who made up the use-your-own-socks-for-stockings-rule, but I think it's pretty silly. I've had Tundra toes for weeks! Brrrr. Hey, what do YOU think Tyra Fangs

No comments:

Post a Comment