Monday 16 January 2012

Posted by
Roary Scrawl
on January 11, 2012


Cap'n Buck's back and his ship is overflowing with very large cuddly things!





Buck was nice enough to talk to me for a bit about his newest loot, a surprising catch from Colossal Cape Cuddly:

RS: Hello Cap'n Buck! What can you tell me about Colossal Cape Cuddly?


CB: Aye, I felt like a wee monster. All o' th' cuddlies be ginormous!


RS: Can you tell us which giant cuddlies you brought back?


CB: I canna tell ye. Come onto me ship an' find ou' fer yersef!


RS: Ok! I'm SO there. Thanks Cap'n Buck!



Hurry over to The Port to be one of the first to get these GIANT Cuddly Humans for your monster's room. Don't have access to The Port? Find out how you can get it HERE.



Comment on THIS blog and tell me what your favourite new colossal cuddly is, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize! Yesterday's Random Rox winners are paige118090, ghossstgirrl, and kitty7236.

Keep your eyes at hand... and on The Googenheim!

No comments:

Post a Comment