Thursday 19 January 2012

Posted by
Roary Scrawl
on January 19, 2012



Remember the other day when Sweet Tooth took over the blog? I was tricked by the sugar-coated baddie with some Snoozy Swizzle Sticks, but I kind of liked the break! I had a nice nap. Anyway, this got me to thinking (rare, I know). Maybe I should ask some of my friends to blog sometimes.





Which other Monstro City characters should write blogs? What would you like them to write about? Comment on THIS blog with which character's writing you would like to read and what subject matter you'd like them to blog about, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize. Yesterday's Random Rox winners are jo-luv, runeraider, and jinglebells2112.



This just in... Click the Moshi TV logo to check out some of the very first Moshi TV Producers' videos!





Keep your eyes at hand... to comment go to the daily growl and comment

No comments:

Post a Comment