Sunday 18 March 2012

Posted by
Simon Growl
on March 10, 2012


Hi fans, Simon Growl here! Roary’s asked me to interrupt my busy schedule (relaxing here at the Sandy Drain Hotel) and write a very special guest blog. And what a huge honour it is… for all you readers!

Well it’s not every day you get a high-trousered megastar like me giving you the inside scoop on the music biz. But with the Moshi Monsters: Music Rox album about to be released (exciting or what!) I thought I’d tell you how I met some of my most recent signings.

Bobbi SingSong



One of the most talented Moshlings to sign to HighPants Productions has got to be Bobbi SingSong. I first heard about this Jollywood legend through the famous sitar guru, Pluckii StringSong.

Then I heard Bobbi’s stunning track ‘Welcome to Jollywood’. It wasn’t great… it was utterly goopendous! And the way he’d trained those Snuggly Tiger Cubs to play in his band was unbelievable!

I promised I’d help him remember his mantra* so he agreed to sign with me. The problem is he rarely leaves Jollywood, so I had to travel to his remote yoga retreat. It was quite a trek but at least I can now touch my toes with my nose!

Stay posted to this very spot because I’ll be back soon to tell you about another Music Rox gooperstar!


*A mantra is a word or phrase you keep repeating over and over to make you feel good. What would yours be? And what do you think Bobbi's is? Comment on THIS blog and tell me, and a few of you will get some Random Rox.



Don't forget! You can pre-order the album online in the UK! Let's see if we can get the album to number one!





If you pre-order from any of the above places (UK only), you'll be able to get your paws on a limited edition album which includes an exclusive item for your monster's room, 1,000 Rox, and a Virtual Gold Disc to hang on your monster's wall. Goopendous!



Keep your headphones close and your hair under control,

Simon Growl

No comments:

Post a Comment