Sunday 18 March 2012

Posted by
Ruby Scribblez
on March 11, 2012


Ruby Scribblez, Editor of Shrillboard Magazine, here and guess what? I've landed an EXCLUSIVE interview with THE Zack Binspin for The Daily Growl. I hope he doesn't notice that I keep finding opportunities to interview him. I REALLY love his Moptop and his dreamy eyes (when I can see them!).





I have a problem. See, I've already been writing Zack's autobiography so I know almost EVERYTHING about him! Plus, every time I try to scribble out interview questions I just keep writing "Ruby Binspin" in my notebook (isn't that romantic?). Can you help me think of some questions to ask him for this interview? I don't wanna mess it up! Comment on THIS blog with what questions you think I should ask, and I'll pick a few of them to ask (plus I'll give out some Rox too). Stay posted right here at The Daily Growl to read my (hopefully) completed interview the week of 26th March.

P.S. Remember the Valentine love note that caused so much trouble? Well it was from ME! But Shhhh…

Keep on Roxin'

Ruby Scribblez

No comments:

Post a Comment