Thursday 5 April 2012

Posted by
Ruby Scribblez
on March 30, 2012



Ruby Scribblez here. I've been out shopping and I had a BRILL idea to win Zack Binspin's heart. I've made him an AMAZING surprise - a Moshi Monsters Easter basket! Now I've got to figure out how to sneak it into his dressing room.



I think Zack will definitely be impressed by my shopping savvy. I got him a buildable Mega Bloks Moshling Garden, Moshling figures, the Moshling Zoo game for Nintendo DS and more, and just LOOK at the amazing Big Bad Bill and Gingersnap Backpack Buddies I found, too.


Everything in my Easter basket is available at Walmart stores in the USA! Simply head on over to the toy department to find Moshi toys, and the electronics department to find Moshling Zoo for Nintendo DS.


How do you think I can distract Zack long enough to get the Easter Basket into his dressing room? Leave a comment on this blog with your ideas and a few of you will get some Random Rox!


P.S. - There are some Monsteriffic lip balms now in the check out lanes at Walmart! Wowsa!



Keep on Roxin'...

Ruby Scribblez

No comments:

Post a Comment