Thursday 5 April 2012

Posted by
Roary Scrawl
on April 2, 2012



We asked you to make some EGGcellent Moshi creations and you delivered! I'm so EGGcited to show you my favourites. I'm simply EGGstatic! OK, enough egg puns (or should I say enough yolks for one blog?).

Here are my favourite Moshi Eggs - sent in by Moshi superfans Charlie and Billy.



Simon's wiggy thing looks SO real, and just check out those stunning shades on DJ Quack! Great job. I'm sending you BOTH a mega Moshi prize package!

Here are some other EGGStraordinary eggs! Click the pic to get a better look.





Which delicious item would you like to make next? Comment on THIS blog and tell me, and a few of you will get some Random Rox. Thursday's Random Rox recipients are meloo5, tubbyson, and cococherry123. Friday's Random Rox recipients are theplop, hairyfuri204, and wacky2002. Saturday's Random Rox recipients are littlekitten03, isabel1o2, and nimfbieber. Yesterday's Random Rox recipients are hollywoodangel, rosie457732, and bashful21.

P.S. Which of these eggs is not like the other ones?







Keep your eggs at hand...

Roary Scrawl

No comments:

Post a Comment