Thursday 5 April 2012

Posted by
Simon Growl
on March 29, 2012



Woo-hoo, Simon Growl at your service! Are you ready to rock? I’m not. That’s because my wiggy thing always flies off when I headbang! And bald rockers are a bit rubbish. Even so, that didn’t stop me from asking Zommer to record a seam-rippin’ rock track for the totally pawsome Moshi Monsters: Music Rox album.



Zommer




It’s not my cup of gloop but I have to admit it really rocks. I had to stuff barfmallows in my ears when we recorded it because Zommer insisted on turning his amps all the way up to eleventy! My poor wiggy thing still hides under the mixing desk whenever it hears it. Rock and roll!

Did you know that Zommer just did a REMIX of Zack Binspin's single "Moptop Tweenybop (My Hair's Too Long)?" Well he did! And you can download it for FREE over at Amazon.co.uk. Download available for UK only.





Don't forget, you can pre-order the album online in the UK! Let's try to get the album to number one!

If you pre-order from any of the above places (UK only), you'll be able to get your paws on a limited edition album which includes an exclusive item for your monster's room, a Virtual Gold Disc to hang on your monster's wall, and 1,000 Rox. Goopendous!





Pre-order from iTunes, and you'll get the Zack Binspin video for FREE.






If you could ask Zommer to remix ANY song, which song would it be? It can be any song under the sun! Comment on THIS blog with your ideas, and a few of you will get some Random Rox. Yesterday's Random Rox recipients are millie8141, akizaa, and jjjjpey.

Keep your headphones close and your hair under control,

Simon Growl

No comments:

Post a Comment