Thursday 5 April 2012

Posted by
Simon Growl
on March 28, 2012


Mwah ha ha! Don’t panic, it’s not Dr. Strangeglove! It’s me, Simon Growl. The thing is I just can’t stop listening to the dastardly Doc’s brilliantly sinister song on the upcoming Moshi Monsters: Music Rox album.

But how in the name of Elder Furi did that sneaky villain manage to record a song? Well as some of you know, Strangeglove and a gang of Glumps broke into my HighPants studio some time ago to wreak havoc. Thank goodness I was staying at the Sandy Drain Hotel at the time!

Dr. Strangeglove




I think Strangeglove was trying to get some publicity for C.L.O.N.C. and give his side of the story so he recorded a song called The Doctor Will See You Now.

It’s hair-raisingly catchy, so much so I’ve put it on the album. Well, that’s showbusiness! Besides I need all the royalties I can get because that trombone playing ball of badness Fishlips splatted my mixing desk with green goo. Yuck!

Don't forget, you can pre-order the album online in the UK! Let's try to get the album to number one!


If you pre-order from any of the above places (UK only), you'll be able to get your paws on a limited edition album which includes an exclusive item for your monster's room, a Virtual Gold Disc to hang on your monster's wall, and 1,000 Rox. Goopendous!





Pre-order from iTunes, and you'll get the Zack Binspin video for FREE.






What's the best way to remove the goo from my mixing tables? Should I just switch on the turntables and let the goo fly? Comment on THIS blog with your ideas and a few of you will get some Random Rox. Yesterday's Random Rox recipients are funkyangel1, flameboy999, and ringofran.

Keep your headphones close and your hair under control,

Simon Growl

No comments:

Post a Comment