Thursday 5 April 2012

Posted by
Simon Growl
on March 31, 2012





Guess what? Roary loves reading about the Music Rox album as much as I love blogging about it, so here’s some inside info AND the first glimpse at another gooperstar: Missy Kix!



Missy Kix




Mystery surrounds this sassy singer (although I’m sure I’ve met her before) but she's already a megastar in far-off Moshimo City. And that’s REALLY annoying because my talent scouts travel all over the world of Moshi, making sure potential gooperstars ONLY sign to HighPants Productions.

Thankfully Missy agreed to sign with me as long as I agreed to let her produce and manage herself. (Bit weird, but there we are.) I was rather miffed but I had no choice – her hyper upbeat songs are even catchier than the ones I write. And wait till you see her videos. This star is set to stun!

Don't forget, you can pre-order the album online in the UK! Let's try to get the album to number one!


If you pre-order from any of the above places (UK only), you'll be able to get your paws on a limited edition album which includes an exclusive item for your monster's room, a Virtual Gold Disc to hang on your monster's wall, and 1,000 Rox. Goopendous!





Pre-order from iTunes, and you'll get the Zack Binspin video for FREE.






What do you think a Missy Kix vid looks like? Let me know and I might send Missy your ideas (if I can find her secret address). Plus, a few of you will get some Random Rox.

P.S. LONDON MOSHI FANS! Find out how you can attend the album signing event at HMV on Oxford Street on 2nd April HERE. And if you're not in London, you can get to meet Zack Binspin at one of the Tesco events next week. Click HERE for more info.

Keep your headphones close and your hair under control,

Simon Growl

No comments:

Post a Comment