Friday 24 February 2012

Posted by
Cap'n Buck
on February 23, 2012



Arrrgh! Cap`n Buck here an' I be at Antique Isle, arrrgh. Everythin' be so OLD I don' even know what half th' stuff be. Thar be typin' machines, wagons, an' music makers. I will bring a bunch o' stuff back. T' get yer room ready fer all these antique artifacts thar be a secret code in th' puzzle below fer a FREE old lamp.
to get your secret code is lamp77





Did ye know that th' original Lamp be th' oldest item in Monstro City? Arrr I jus' made that up but it sure-as-octopus-spit LOOKS like th' oldest item. Jus' wait. When I be aft from Antique Isle, arrr ye will be havin' TONS o' new, errr, OLD stuff t' decorate yer room. What be YER favourite OLD artifact? An' don't say yer granny! Comment on THIS blog an' tell me an' a few o' ye will get some Random Rox. Yesterday's Random Rox recipients be nitnatcheese, momodriller, and xplolzadx.

Keep yer peepers on The Port…

Cap'n Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment