Saturday 4 February 2012

Posted by
Ruby Scribblez
on February 4, 2012



Ruby Scribblez here with Ruby's Review. I've been building a Mosh-tastic mini version of Monstro City! My whole living room floor is completely covered with new products from Mega Bloks. I've managed to build a whole Moshi world full of build-able Monsters, Moshlings, Moshling zoos, gardens, seed carts, and various shops! I just love it when a shopping spree comes along. I bet you're wondering how I got so much stuff?



Each Mega Bloks set comes with buildable figurines and loads of colourful blocks and accessories which can be mixed and matched to make all sorts of combinations. In my own little Monstro city, Bushy Fandango and Snozzle Wobbleson are having a food fight and Mizz Snoots is not happy. Don’t worry, since you can build and rebuild each Mega Bloks playset I can put everything right back to normal again. Why don’t you have a go and create and customise your own world? Here's a sneaky peek at what's available.



If you'd like a closer look at everything simply visit the Mega Bloks Website.


Which Mega Bloks set is your favourite? Leave a comment on this blog and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize!

Keep on Roxin'... to comment go to the daily growl on moshi monsters

Ruby Scribblez

No comments:

Post a Comment