Saturday 18 February 2012

Posted by
Tyra Fangs
on February 10, 2012



Tyra Fangs again, and Roary sure has been acting strange today. He's been moping around eating ice scream by the carton, munching Bleergshey's Chocolates like they're going out of style, and feeling sorry for himself. Why do you think he's acting like that?





OH WAIT A MINUTE! I forgot to give Roary that secret admirer's love note that was meant for Simon Growl to give to Zack Binspin and it's not in my purse. Roary must have found it! I'm in BIG trouble. I have a feeling Roary thinks that I am Zack's secret admirer. But I'm NOT!



Whoops! I gotta run. I have some MAJOR explaining to do. Do you think Roary will be mad? How should I make this up to him? Comment on THIS blog with your ideas. A few of you will get some Random Rox. Yesterday's Random Rox recipients are flameboy999, sneekysarah, and doogielovesspiderman.



P.S. Moshi Bus Half Term Tour! Don't forget, the Moshi Bus is going to be in Bristol from 11th - 14th February and in Cardiff from 16th - 19th February. For more info, click HERE.



Keep your outfits fashionable,

Tyra Fangs

No comments:

Post a Comment