Saturday 18 February 2012

Posted by
Roary Scrawl
on February 11, 2012



Hello everybody! Roary Scrawl here, and I'm the happiest monster in Monstro City. That's because Tyra finally explained the LOVE NOTE I found in her purse. She found it on the ground outside of the spa and she wanted to make sure Zack got it in time. She only has eyes for me. And I only have (a whole lot of) eyes for her. Whew!





Not only am I not heartbroken anymore, Tyra also gave me my birthday present early! She's taking me to Bleurgh Beach. I hear it's opening next week. Yippee! Anyway, I have to run. I'm meeting up with Simon Growl to find out more about Zack Binspin's single. Plus, I can give him the LOVE NOTE for Zack. Just in time for Valentine's Day!



What do you think I should get for Tyra Fangs for Valentine's Day? I'm thinking some Moon Orchids. What do you suggest? Comment on THIS blog and tell me your ideas, and a few of you will get some Random Rox.

P.S. Gift Island has a great Valentine's gift. Why not stop by and send one to a friend?

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

No comments:

Post a Comment