Wednesday 8 February 2012

Posted by
Roary Scrawl
on February 8, 2012



Hello fashionable MonSTARS! Tyra Fangs here, and I have some really cool Valentine's Day cards for you to print out and give to your friends. I'm such a romantic, just ask Roary! Valentine's Day is like, totally my favourite holiday. Anyway, click the cards below to get the printable version.





Oh yeah, so I found something strange outside of the spa today. I was sweeping up and I found a secret admirer's LOVE NOTE addressed to Zack Binspin! Since I'm such a sucker for Valentine's Day, I figured I MUST get the card to him. Roary has a meeting with Simon Growl soon and I bet Simon can give it to Zack, hopefully in time for Valentine's Day. I'll give it to Roary later today.



One of the reasons I love Valentine's Day so much is because it means Roary's birthday is coming up soon. What do you think I should get him? Comment on THIS blog with your fabulous ideas, and a few of you will get some Random Rox. Yesterday's Random Rox recipients are elzzzzzzz28062000, sugar-ball, and hummingbird2012.

Keep your outfits fashionable,

Tyra Fangs

No comments:

Post a Comment