Friday 24 February 2012

Posted by
Snozzle Wobbelson
on February 20, 2012



Snozzle Wobbleson here, and I have too much stuff in my shop, the Gross-ery store. In preparation for Growly Grub Day (the day when monsters all over Monstro City feast), I over-ordered! Now I need YOUR help. Will you make a commercial for my products?



Do you have an excellent idea for how to sell more Eye Pies? Maybe you've thought up a catchy jingle to advertise Katsuma Krunch, Green, or Essence of Blue. Whatever your ideas are, I want to see them! Ask your parents' permission, and if they say it's OK, make a TV commercial for any of the monstery food items in my shop. Make sure your video is no longer than 30 seconds. Send me the video at moshistuff@moshimonsters.com. I will pick my favourite commercials to be featured over at Moshi TV. If your video is picked, you'll be a few thousand Rox richer and well on your way to Moshi TV fame. Comment on THIS blog with your wildest commercial ideas, and a few of you will get some Random Rox. Friday's Random Rox recipients are ilovescience7000, fuzzybee12345678910, and salamiqueen. Saturday's Random Rox recipients are ashblue214, elina1935, and superdog15. Sunday's Random Rox recipients are bluebell804, lmummery, and lydia8907.

Lights, camera, ACTION!

Keep your noms close and your tummy growling,

Snozzle Wobbleson

No comments:

Post a Comment