Friday 24 February 2012

Posted by
Moe Yukky
on February 21, 2012



Moe Yukky here, and my shop is COVERED in Jelly Baked Beans! You see, Dewy's turbo jet-powered jelly bean sorter went haywire and pulled him all the way to my shop and then it exploded, covering my shop in ooey gooey jelly beans. Since I have so many, I thought maybe you could help me out by taking some off my hands! Put the puzzle together to get a secret code for FREE Jelly Baked Beans. Bon appetite!
to get your free secret code type in jellybeans39





Thanks for helping me out with this. Now, off to clean the shop! But before I go, I was wondering… Do you know how to get Jelly Baked Bean stains off of furniture? Comment on THIS blog with your tips and a few of you will get some Random Rox. Yesterday's Random Rox recipients are goog37, mooymoo66, and angelwingspeace.


Keep your monster's room tidy…

Moe Yukky

No comments:

Post a Comment