Saturday 18 February 2012

Posted by
Roary Scrawl
on February 9, 2012



You guys won't believe what I found in Tyra's purse last night! A LOVE NOTE addressed to Zack Binspin from a "secret admirer." Do you believe it? Surely Tyra doesn't have feelings for another monster? Just look at it!





I'm heartbroken! And the icing on the cake is that my birthday is right around the corner. So now not only is my Valentine's Day ruined, but so is my BIRTHDAY! What do you think I should do? Should I confront Tyra? If so, what should I say? Comment on THIS blog with your best advice for a heartbroken monster, and a few of you will get some MAJOR Rox. If you need me I'll be moping around being sad. Yesterday's Random Rox recipients are silverstream3485, sneekysarah, and poplemonade.

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

No comments:

Post a Comment