Saturday 18 February 2012

Posted by
Simon Growl
on February 12, 2012





Simon Growl here, your favourite Moshi Music mogul. As you probably know, I'm not just a pretty face… I'm an absolutely gorgeous face! I'm also pretty goopendous when it comes to finding new talent. And they don't come much more talented than my trash-tastic new discovery Zack Binspin. Check out his brand new single, "Moptop Tweenybop (My Hair's Too Long)" below!






It seems like just yesterday when I discovered Zack in Brashcan Alley. You see, there was a hairy situation. No really, my hair decided to run off after hearing a ghastly performance from a certain toothy gooperstar. I found myself in Brashcan Alley, a place crawling with Tweenybops, slimy mutant sprouts and lumpy gone-off mash. That's when I heard singing coming from a dustbin. Long story short, I had to have my people track Zack down after he got scooped up by a garbage truck and sent to the dump. Needless to say, Zack was pretty shaken up when he arrived at Growl Mansion. Well, it's not every day a humble Tweenybop gets to meet a global megastar like me. Anyway, I signed him on the spot and well, the rest is history!


By the way, something quite strange happened yesterday. Roary Scrawl stopped by HighPants Studio and something fell out of his pocket on his way out the door. It was a valentine for Zack! I didn't know Roary was such a huge fan! I'm going to give the valentine to Zack, but should I tell him who it's from? Comment on this blog with your opinions, and a few of you will get some Random Rox.

Keep your headphones ready and your hair under control,

Simon Growl

No comments:

Post a Comment