Saturday 18 February 2012

Posted by
Roary Scrawl
on February 14, 2012



I had the BEST birthday of all time! Tyra took me to Bleurgh Beach and we spent the day basking in the sun making sand castles. Today's puzzle has a secret code for a FREE Valentine's Day item. All you have to do is put it together!



Enjoy your Valentine's Day surprise! Zack Binspin's single is out and I'm still super relaxed from my day at Bleurgh Beach with Tyra. Could things get any better? Oh, hang on a minute. My Eye Phone is ringing. It's Simon Growl!





Wow, that was so funny! Simon Growl thought the LOVE NOTE for Zack was from ME because it fell out of my pocket the other day at HighPants Studio. LOL! I wonder who it was actually from. Comment on THIS blog and tell me who YOU think sent it. A few of you will get some Random Rox. Yesterday's Random Rox recipients are sparklyhead, kittycat1708, and bitsy622.

Keep your eyes at hand... the secret code is secretadmirer use it before it expires!

Roary Scrawl

No comments:

Post a Comment